The following conditions apply to the use of the 27coupons.com.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By using 27coupons.com in any way you are agreeing to comply with these terms, which we may update without notice and encourage you to check back here at any time. To use 27coupons.com, you must be legally competent to enter a binding agreement.
TERMS / CONDITIONS
Store merchants may at any stage revoke objectionable coupons displayed on the site simply by contacting us.
By sharing coupons/deals/offers on 27coupons.com you agree to allow users to get benefits as per terms of the respective coupons/deals/offers.
FAIR USAGE POLICY
The fair usage policies of 27coupons.com are designed with a purpose of providing the best of experience for all 27coupons.com users and encourage participation and usage, including the benefit of getting gifts vouchers due to their usage and appreciation of our website.
- A very small number of users due to some unknown reasons, most likely motivated by commercial interests might decide to do activities in our website to gain points which however does not help them in any manner. This might be done with an expectation of getting better commercial returns. However it gets detected by our fraud detection systems.
- As part of our fair usage policy we encourage user interactivity with our website against point seekers. Systemic abuse of point system would finally affect all those who are genuinely interested in our website and therefore most suitable candidates to get benefited from our loyalty program. We intend to stop such abuses.
- In case we see such activity we would warn such users and their redemption of points might get blocked along with their access to our portal.
- Opening of multiple accounts would get your barred from our website.
- As a guideline, please do not go for securing points, use our website and points will automatically accumulate.
- All other 27coupons users would be able to redeem their points in a hassle free manner.
- You earn reward points on store/category/bank subscription only for those stores/categories/banks which were previously not subscribed/unsubscribed by you. If you had unsubscribed from a store/category/bank and then subscribed again, points will not be credited to your account as points were already credited for initial subscription. Maximum of 250 points can be earned everyday bu subscribing to stores/categories/banks/.
- Similarly you will be credited with points for saving a coupon. However, there is an upper limit of 50 points that can be earned everyday by saving coupons.
- Reward points will be credited for redemption of a coupon only once. Redeeming the same coupon again and again will not be considered a valid activity for points. You can earn maximum of 50 points everyday by redeeming a coupon.
- A very small number of website owners due to some unknown reasons, most likely motivated by commercial interests might use some black hat methods (unethical programming techniques) to try and refresh their widgets more number of times than the actual number of visitors.
- This might be done with an expectation of getting better commercial returns. However it gets detected by our fraud detection systems, but in the meanwhile our genuine users get affected and not get the optimum service expected from our widget (slow loading, slow refresh etc).
- As part of our fair usage policy any attempts to replicate genuine page views with automated refresh codes would be considered strictly inappropriate, you would be warned once and in case the situation continues to remain so, all your points would be cancelled and your widget blocked from accessing data from 27coupons.com. You would not get any kinds of benefits commercial or otherwise from your association with 27coupons.com.
- However this case is valid for even less than 1%, we are lucky to have found good patrons in terms of our widget owners and hope we would continue our engaging relationship for a long period of time.
- All other 27coupons widget owners would be able to redeem their points in a hassle free manner.
Last updated: 23-May-2014